lunes, 24 de abril de 2017

Post 4: Someone I'd like to meet

There’s some people I would love to meet, one of them is the writer John Katzenbach, he’s an American journalist who worked a few years in the judicial sphere giving him the inspiration to write amazing crime novels. Some of them are “The analyst”, “The wrong man”, “The madman’s tale” and “Red 1-2-3”. Some of his books were adapted to the big screen like “Just Cause” (starring Sean Connnery) and “Hart’s War” (starring Bruce Willis).
I’m a fan of him, I’ve read five of his books and I have three more of them in standby. It would be great to know Katzenbach and ask him about his inspiration and recommendations to a young writer (I’m really into crime novels).
John Katzenbach has been nominated to the “Edgar Award” (best mistery work of the past year) twice, but he didn’t win.

His first book “In the heat of summer” was published in 1982, since then he wrote 15 books, the last one “By persons unknown” was released in 2016. My favorite book of Katzenbach is “Madman’s Tale” because he can narrate the story of a crime inside an asylum from the perspective of a schizophrenic patient. In this book, he suggests the question “What’s madness?”



He’s a great writer and I recommend you all to give him a chance. Particularly if you are a crime novel fan too.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi!, I'm not a crime novel fan, but in school I had to read a crime book called "Emily and the 4 mistery of the summer", that book was amazing!!, but it is for child haha.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think that I'd like to read this author, I'm a fan of crime novels, though I don't know much books.

    ResponderBorrar