lunes, 10 de abril de 2017

Post 2: The Best Concert ever


The best concert I can remember was one of Jorge Drexler, particularly the 2014 concert (he comes almost every year). He is one of my favorite artists and in this concert I met him. It was in the Caupolican Theatre (as usual), I went there with my girlfriend Carla and my best friend Diego, we had a great time because he played a lot of great songs that we were expecting to be played. When we were about to leave my best friend said "What if we wait for him in the backdoor?", it was the best idea ever. Even though it was cold outside we were waiting for almost 45 minutes, then suddenly he opened the door and saluted all the fans who were waiting out there. I told him I admired him and he was very thankful, he gave a hug to everyone and then we could take a picture of us (the one above, you can see Carla, Jorge Drexler, Diego, behind some intruder, and with the green scarf me).

6 comentarios: