lunes, 3 de abril de 2017

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit


It would be great to visit Spain, even though I've never been there before I have the feeling that it is a wonderful place...specially Barcelona.  Its food is great, the architecture is awesome (just look this picture of Sagrada Familia's church) and I've been told the universities there are great. One of my brothers was a student there once, and he told me that Barcelona is an awesome place to study, to eat, to party (not the best combination) and also to travel -there's so much culture in just one place- he told... With those references it's pretty obvious I would love to visit that place. When I think in the best moment to go, it could be in a few years to do a PhD (maybe more than a few), in that case my plans involve studying, working and living in Barcelona...it won't be easy, but it's not as much harder as living without food or with no roof over my head. 

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi!, my sister lives in Spain, I miss her so much ): I think that its an amazing country too, but his literature is so bored haha

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hey Lugol! Why the hell would you like to go to Spain, man? It looks like a big Chile with better places to eat, study and party... Uhmm I think i got it haha.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi Diego! yes, for me Spain sound like an amazing place too. I hope that your dreams come true and you can live and study in Barcelona as you said. Best wishes for youuuuu

    ResponderBorrar