lunes, 17 de abril de 2017

Post 3: Election Day



I’m kind of traditional about elections. As soon as I aged 18, I subscribed in my district to be a voter. I’ve been voting since 2009, and this year will not be the exception, because I think that voting can make an impact, even the invalid votes are important, voting is a right and a duty. About electoral campaigns I think their objective isn’t very clear, a lot of effort in attack the other campaigns and not so much to expose their position, or their projects.

I guess a person who run for a public position must be interested in people, there´s a lot of politicians focused on making money or using their position for their own privileges. We all need leaders whose focus is in the well-being of the society, not just for a few of us.
Personally, I’m not interested in getting involved in politics, I don’t have the vocation to do that, also, I don’t feel much prepared to that kind of challenge.

My district is one of the wealthiest in the whole nation, Las Condes, and I’ve seen the lack of empathy with those who haven’t the same opportunities or benefits. I don’t think the electoral campaigns are wrong here, there’s much more work to do with the selfish, greedy and discriminator people who lives in here.

5 comentarios:

  1. Yeah, the political parties are always attacking the other parties! Is just dissapointing.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Today we don't found a person interested in people, you are right the politicians are focused on making money

    ResponderBorrar
  3. oohh wow I subscribed to 17 years (in 2009) in my opinion the possibility is a great present of my ancestor but responsibly too

    ResponderBorrar
  4. if you think your district have it rough, in ours won Cathy Barriga.

    Salu3

    ResponderBorrar